“Robyn’s teaching style is as amazing as her art. Equal parts peaceful, joyful and playful–she takes the time to be helpful and then gives you “space” to create. Her direction and energy are inspirational. Take any class you can. You won’t be disappointed.” Kim Fornwalt, Collector and Participant
Registering for workshops is easy!
- Payment is required to hold your seat in the class.
You may purchase a seat in the class either:
- Via listing on Robyn Thayer Art on Etsy
- Email me and I will invoice you through Paypal.
Supplies are NOT included in registration fee.
- Student is responsible for all supplies. Supply list is posted with the workshop listing 4 weeks prior to workshop date and available upon inquiry.
Workshops are held in my Evergreen Art Studio, unless otherwise noted.
6539 Elaine Road, Evergreen, CO 80439
Using Essential Oils to Nourish Creativity
Essential oils are an imparitive part of my creative life. In this workshop I share with you my experience of using essential oils to facilitate emotional well-being which allows my creativity to flow and flow and flow.
In this power hour will gain:
- Knowledge on oil usage and safety
- Experimentation with pairing oils with emotions to nourish your creative force
- Discover simple ways to jump start your creativity and productivity
- Sample a variety of oils, helping you to find the right blends for yourself
January 17, 2018
Evergreen Public Library
This class is free! Registration is required. Email Robyn to register. RobynThayerProfessionalArtist@gmail.com
Journey into Art Journaling
An art journal is a very special and safe place to let your creativity flow. In this workshop you will:
- Create luscious backgrounds
- Discover new ways to use handwriting
- Play with prompts, stencils, and texture
- Engage in fast, refreshing, and silly! sketch lessons
- Get an insiders look into my personal art journals
- Learn how this practice feeds my creativity
- Be inspired and connect to your own authentic expression
February 22, 2018
Robyn Thayer Fine Art Studio
Register NOW through Etsy!
Make Your own Art Journal
There is nothing more precious to me than the Art Journals I make for myself. They simply invite my creativity out to play. In this workshop you will:
- Make a sumptuous art journal
- Learn basic book binding
- Discover the meditative quality of repetition and preparation
April 12, 2018
Robyn Thayer Fine Art Studio
The Fine, and Totally Fun, Art of Collage
Learn collage basics, including the joy to be had in cutting up parts to make a whole. You will create a collaged background for a favorite quote or, with no words an abstract wonder.
- A 3 hour Collage Workshop in my Evergreen Studio!
- 5-6 students maximum
- Make 3- 4×4 inch canvas board tiles
- Build texture and layers with my favorite media
- Discover your own style with collage
- Get inspired with new supplies and methods
- Appropriate for the total novice to the advanced artist